Sunday, February 8, 2009

The Grammy's!

So the Grammy's over all were really great, except JB not winning. That was just stupid, kinda. Taylor Swift and Miley actually did pretty good. I mean Taylor always does but Miley usually isn't good live but this time she was.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Adele did win in JB's category of best new artist but don't hate! I actually really do like her and the Jonas Brothers aren't really a "new artist" they just got huge in the past year and a half. They'ere preformance with Stevie Wonder...oh god. They look so gorgeous, I wanted to just jump into the television and jump on them. Nick and his leather jacket, Joe and his tigh shirts, Kevins guitar faces. It was pure heaven. You could tell Nick was really upset about messing up the lyrics to "Superstious". I mean I kinda heard it but barely I had to really think about it before I caught on to "Oh hey, he messed up". But it really wasn't that noticable.
Taylor Swift looked so pretty as usual. I'm glad she played my favorite song off her album, although Forever & Always with Miley would've been a RIOT. Now at the of the preformance before Miley started singing, I was giving her death stares through the TV, haha. If looks could kill, she'd be dead. To my surprise though she actually sounded pretty good.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


No comments:

Post a Comment